Chapter 105 Dam Safety & Waterway Management
Chapter 105 List of fees
Chapter 105 in Title 25 of the PA Code contains the permit guidelines for regulating work in or near streams. These regulations are STATE regulations. There are other rules and regulations that are enforced either locally through municipalities and/or by the federal government.
There are 11 General Permits. The NCCD accepts permits 1-9. General Permits 10 and 11 must be forwarded to the Williamsport Northcentral regional office of DEP. General Permit acknowledgment and Erosion and Sediment Control Plan approval from the NCCD IS REQUIRED for permits 1-9. Please submit five (5) copies of the General Permit application and the Erosion and Sediment Control Plan to the NCCD, along with the Erosion and Sediment Control Plan review fee (see fee schedule under Erosion and Sedimentation Control for amount).
- GP – 1 Fish Habitat Enhancement Structures
- GP – 2 Small Docks & Boat Launching Ramps
- GP – 3 Bank Rehabilitation, Bank Protection & Gravel Bar Removal
- GP – 4 Intake & Outfall Structures
- GP – 5 Utility Line Stream Crossings
- GP – 6 Agricultural Crossings & Ramps
- GP – 7 Minor Road Crossings
- GP – 8 Temporary Road Crossings
- GP – 9 Agricultural Activities
- GP – 10 Abandoned Mine Reclamation
- GP – 11 Maintenance, Testing, Repair, Rehabilitation, or Replacement of Water Obstructions & Encroachments
- GP – 15 Private Residential Construction in Wetlands
For more information, contact Chris Tanczos at 570-495-4665, ext. 302 or email@example.com.
Contact our office today at 570-495-4665 x 305 or firstname.lastname@example.org and find out how you can get more involved with NCCD. We look forward to hearing from you!